Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Electrical and Electronics Engineering department, approved by AICTE and affiliated to M. G. University, Kottayam, and APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University with an annual intake of 60, was started in the year 2011.
The department is striving towards excellence with Prof K U Abraham as the Head of the Department and highly qualified, committed and hardworking faculty by his side. Armed with excellent infrastructural facilities and fully-fledged laboratories, the department is at par with any other premier institution.
The entire team aims at moulding Electrical and Electronics Engineers with logical thinking and problem solving ability as well individuals who are globally competent, technically skilled and socially committed, thereby making them fully efficient professionals.
- To develop professionals in Electrical and Electronics Engineering with free thinking and an urge for innovation, who are zealous and motivated towards the sustainable development of the society and the Nation.
- Ensure a teaching learning process that capacitates students technically and ensures their competency in the industrial scenario.
- Imbibe in students the importance of righteous conduct and to emphasis the values of morality.
- Impel students to focus their knowledge and deftness towards the betterment of self and the society.
- Encourage students in technical research intended mainly towards resolving global concerns.
Aavishkar 2017Tech Fest 2017 "AAVISHKAR- 17" was inaugurated on 23th March 2017 at 10:00 AM.Chief Guest on the occasion was Sri.John Mathew M, GM(Works), HNL Kottayam.
Symphonia 2017The College Arts Fest Symphonia –2017 was Inaugurated by famous stand up comedian, Mr. Ramesh Pisharody. The College arts fest has been hosted on 25th March 2017.
Women's Day 2017As part of women’s day celebration at the college, a self defence programme was conducted. It was inaugurated by Smt. Usha A S, SI Women cell, Aluva.
Annual Athletic Meet - 2017The college Annual Athletic Meet 2016-17 was inaugurated by Dr. Binu George Vargheese (Director, Physical education, MG university) on 1st April, 2017.
70415Additional Skill Acquisition Training Programme to higher secondary students InaugurationAutomotive Machining course as a joint initiative of higher education department and general education department,Govt. of Kerala through PCFCT,inaugurated by sri. P.V Thomas chairman,NECT. Click here for photos >>